Monday, November 18, 2019

Review Big Hippo Heated Seat Cushion

Review Big Hippo Heated Seat Cushion


Cold bums are a thing of the past. If you're like me and you drive an older car, or you drive a new one and didn't splurge on heated seats have to fear. Big Hippo heated seat is here to save you. So I'm not going to lie it's been a while since I have used a heated seat and I totally forgot what I was missing out on.

This baby is AWESOME. Like really it is awesome. The cushion plugs right into your charger port in your car. Only two settings, high and low. It does cycle through the heat to help you not get overly hot.

Now when I first started using this I was disappointed because it moved around so much. I was actually upset about it. That was until a few days in I say the middle strap that went around the lower part of the back rest. It also comes with a strap that goes around your head rest and then has two individual clips that go under the base of the set.

I really am truly pleased and happy with this headed seat cushion. Probably one of my most favorite items so far from Big Hippo.

Check it out here - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VR7YH4R

No comments:

Post a Comment