Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Review Funtor Leather Wallet

Review Funtor Leather Wallet

If you have every need to down size and do a wallet cleaning I highly recommend checking this company out. I was able to get all of my essentials into my new smaller wallet. This things is so small that I can easily switch between my normal purse to my little over the shoulder bag with it.


This lovely wallet is made of leather. This wallet is really made. No glue, no messed up stitches, no flaws. It really is just a well made wallet. I haven't encountered any creases, folds or nicks. It's been holding up really well.


I went with a simple light color this time, but when I last looked it they had 12 colors to go with. I think my next one will be their darker purple color. Over all it's been a great wallet, easy to slide my cards easy and out, and no issues. These would make cute stocking stuffers, wink wink, with the Holidays coming soon. Really any occasion that calls for a gift would be great for this wallet. With so many color choices you are sure to come up with something for everyone. My only down side is no coin pouch, which is not a big problem as I can just toss my change into a pocket in my purse. 

To check it out visit - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YSMSLGH

Disclaimer - I received this product at a discount or for free in exchange in for my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment